PLR stands for Private Label Rights. PLR can be article packs, reports, ebooks, full-blown product packages (with ebook, sales page, etc.), videos, WP themes, graphics packages, header packages, turn-key websites, and more.
When you buy PLR, you are getting material that you can use “as is” or change any way you want to. You will need to follow each PLR writer’s Terms of Service, but generally they will allow you to put your name as the author, add material to it, take stuff out, rewrite it so it sounds like you, and so on.
- Instant authority and expert branding.
- Someone else has done all the hard work and research for you.
- Because you have more material, you can post more often on your niche blogs.
- This gives you a chance to move up in the search engines.
You now have your own products and can sell them when and where you want, and for the price you desire.
There is so much you can do with PLR! Think of it as raw clay you can change into whatever shape and color you want it to be.
- It’s fodder for bonuses for your other products.
- You can use a PLR report or turn some PLR articles into a report to give away in exchange for email addresses.
- They can be used as a basis for a niche membership site.
- Turn them into valuable no-strings-attached emails to make your list happy.